Monday, April 28, 2008

Liberty Part Four

Ok, we are winding down our vintage fix with Liberty Part Four, the final post of the series highlighting the best items of the Liberty Antique Festival in Liberty, NC. Get back your second wind and enjoy the rest of the goodies. Join me tomorrow where I'll share with you the vintage finds I bought at the antique festival...getting them cleaned and photographed tonight! You can also check out my Flickr for high resolution images and other vintage finds.

From top to bottom: The Big Favorite large sign, colorful bread and cake tin boxes, croquet balls in a egg collecting basket, tin box and yarn (even the simplest items put together can make an interesting display), white modern chair, retro glass and pitcher set, vintage sofa (imagine the fabric you could re-upholster it with), and old post office boxes.

Complete Liberty Photographic Series:

19 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Does that sticker on the post office boxes say $75??? I'd totally have to buy that. I have no idea where I'd put it, but it would have come home with me.

please sir said...

Actually it was $275, which is still a good deal! Unfortunately I didn't have $275 or the room for it - plus I think it would have weighed a ton. But, it is a great piece!

The House That A-M Built said...

What absolutely amazing finds! I would have needed sedation to cope with my rapid heart rate!

littlebyrd said...

Diana, I am so jealous! This looks amazing! We don't have flea markets like this around here - so sad. Looks like you had a great time - wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing!

TIG said...

The old post office boxes are fantastic! {As is your new header.}

M said...

The couch and the old post office boxes are incredible! But I pretty much love them all :)

Kristina said...

Thank you,thank you,thank you for sharing!Wonderful as always!

blah said...

Oh that French styles sofa is beautiful!! I'd upholster it in Designers guild!

Unknown said...

Wow, I am swooning! I love those bread boxes!

Anonymous said...

The chairs, I'm loving the chairs!

littlebird said...

just found your blog and am loving all the imagery here! thank you!

/// said...

Oh gracious, I love it all! :)

Vintage-Love said...

I love the white chair - very beautiful!

please sir said...

Glad you enjoyed!!

Julia said...

Flea market heaven! You lucky duck you! I love these photos, they're so colorful, so intriquing!

I too am so jealous :)

*L said...

oh my gosh. this festival looks redonkulously cute.

Jill said...

So many great photos of wonderful vintage stuff. It's exciting just to look at it all. Looking forward to seeing what you ended up taking home with you.

Courtney said...

love, love, love these images...especially that white chair! I'm thinking you had fun :-)

Jude said...

I am so there next year! Wow. Thanks for sharing all your finds.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Even if I don't get a chance to respond please know that I read and appreciate your thoughts. Every comment counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails